Certification Training With Cooper Consulting Group
Becoming certified in assessment tools can provide credibility and validation to your work. We offer both in-person and virtual training programs to supply you with the necessary skills to bring assessment tools such as DiSC®, Emotional Intelligence, and Legendary Service to your organization or to your clients, so you can have an increased impact.
Professional And Personalized Training
Our founder, Christie Cooper, is a DISC Certified Trainer, Emotional Intelligence Certified Trainer, Master MBTI Practitioner, and a Board Certified Trainer, as are many of our team members. As such, we are well equipped to deliver the training and education you need. Not only are we equipped, but also passionate about working with you to obtain certification and reach your goals.
Certifications We Offer:
EVERYTHING DiSC® CERTIFICATION with Cooper Consulting Group
Everything DiSC® Certification prepares practitioners to deliver engaging and impactful DiSC® learning experiences that help people work better together. This holistic DiSC experience teaches the principles of Everything DiSC through a variety of applications and activities.
The two-week immersive Certification experience combines live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning. During the course, participants will:
- Deepen their understanding of the DiSC® model, theory, research, and key principles.
- Explore how to build custom solutions and deliver impactful DiSC experiences using the new Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ learning experience.
- Familiarize themselves with the full Everything DiSC application suite.
- Practice facilitation and coaching techniques while receiving feedback in a safe environment.
- Gain ongoing access to Wiley’s online training center which includes course content and the ability to connect with fellow Practitioners and Wiley’s education specialists.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- After completing Everything DiSC Certification, learners will be able to demonstrate:
- A deep understanding of Everything DiSC and the personalized insights provided by the Catalyst platform and supporting reports.
- Expertise in the Everything DiSC® model, theory, and research.
- Confidence, competence, and credibility in delivering Everything DiSC solutions.
- Ability to customize Everything DiSC programs to meet the needs of an individual, team, or organization.
Upon successful completion of the Certification course work and exam, participants will earn the credential of Everything DiSC Certified Practitioner—signaling proven competence in shaping high-performing, collaborative cultures, and knowledge in the language of DiSC.
SHRM® RECERTIFICATION PROVIDER
SHRM credential holders can earn 20 professional development credits (PDCs) from the Society for Human Resource Management after completion of Everything DiSC Certification.
The Everything DiSC® Certification course spans two weeks of learning that combines live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning. The total time commitment is about 20 hours (10 hours/week). During the live virtual classroom sessions, participants will learn from skilled facilitators and work with other practitioners to apply learning, practice coaching and facilitation, and receive feedback in a psychologically safe space. At Cooper Consulting Group, we provide an orientation and bonus class for all attendees. See the details below for the content of each session.
Access to the Online Training Center occurs one week prior to the first live session
In this 45-minute virtual session, we will ensure you are set up for success prior to the start of your first LIVE certification course. We want to make sure you can access the course information you need and be able to answer any questions you may have.
In this 60-minute virtual overview you will learn about:
- Key functions of your EPIC account
- DISC activities with instructions for your facilitators
- How to leverage the Five Behaviors Personal Development Report/Program and the team survey and program
$2,995 per person
- A physical Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit (a value of $1,495). Register your kit http://register.everythingdisc.com and receive a complimentary Catalyst upgrade for Agile EQ, Workplace, and Management applications through December 31, 2023* (a value of $1,495). *Participants enrolling in the January 2024 certification course will need to register their facilitation kit by December 31, 2023.
- A complimentary EPIC Sub-Account, the Everything DiSC assessment management platform (a value of $235).
For a personalized course schedule for your team (minimum of 5 participants), please contact our Client Experience Coordinator, Kayla (email@example.com).
MEET OUR EVERYTHING DISC CERTIFICATION FACULTY
Dr. Christie Cooper
Christie has always had a passion to inspire learning in others. She has spent her career developing high-performing sales teams as a sales manager and trainer at one of the largest privately-held firms in the US, where she was part of an award-winning training department.
Bob’s energy, coupled with his passion for effective learning makes his workshops highly engaging and meaningful. Bob’s previous work, serving as a consultant and facilitator with Personal Strengths Publishing and as a lecturer at Azusa Pacific University, prepared him for success in the field of professional business training and development.
Kayla is passionate about serving others. She has expertise in Learning & Development, Talent Management, and Leadership Development. She currently teaches college-level courses, including Human Communication Studies and Public Speaking. Kayla serves as the Client Experience Coordinator at Cooper Consulting Group, engaging with clients and ensuring they have the support they need.
Participants will continue to have access to the Online Training Center as a resource. Our team is dedicated to ensuring that participants have the best certification experience with ongoing support throughout their training and development careers.